Forums  ›  Emulators: Mame  ›  General

Ancient understanding

Idle for over 20 years, I remember today

1.jpg3.6M42 views
2.jpg3.7M26 views
4.jpg3.5M17 views

I don't know how to directly send pictures, it seems like I can only send attachmentscry

4.jpg559.8K22 views
5.jpg732K12 views
6.jpg604.3K8 views
7.jpg676K10 views
8.jpg534.1K11 views
9.jpg716.5K9 views
10.jpg509.9K11 views
11.jpg623.4K10 views
13.jpg3.3M10 views
17.jpg3.2M13 views
14.jpg3.8M9 views
15.jpg3.2M8 views
16.jpg3.3M22 views

copy paste...but yeah it is limited to a "message size". So maybe 1-2 pics are working, depends on their size. Attachement is also ok ;-)

one clean looking Sega Saturn

Are you saying you haven't used it for 20 years? Does it still work after all that time? I'm interested because I hadn't used my original X-Box for 14 years until recently. It was packed away safely in its original box in that time. I switiched it on, the hard drive was fine, everything still there but the dvd drive was dead. I took it out and cleaned it but still no luck. I bought a used X-Box from ebay and switched the dvd drives and its all good now. So I'm interested to know if it works.

Yes, it has been idle for at least 26 years and can be used. Back then, I packed it in a plastic bag and placed it in a relatively dry cabinet, so everything was fine。The console should be brand new. At that time, I should have bought two (for what reason, I don't remember) because I remember the console used to play games was a gray V-SATURN, but it was missing

My English is not very good, I'm not sure if you can understand ittongue-out

Yes, it has been idle for at least 26 years and can be used. Back then, I packed it in a plastic bag and placed it in a relatively dry cabinet, so everything was fine。The console should be brand new. At that time, I should have bought two (for what reason, I don't remember) because I remember the console used to play games was a gray V-SATURN, but it was missing

My English is not very good, I'm not sure if you can understand ittongue-out

Understood perfectly smile

26 years, wow. I'm glad its all ok. Those Saturns are well made laughing

hello

It sounds like you've rediscovered something meaningful from your past! If you'd like to share those images, you might try uploading them to an image hosting website like Imgur and then sharing the link here. That way, everyone can see what you're referring to.