Forums  ›  Emulators: Others  ›  General

FB Neo 1.0.0.1 source code

Does anyone have a source code from Final Burn Neo 1.0.0.1 branch to share please?

There was no offical 1.0.0.1 as far I can remember, only those "nightly builds". ..... and sorry I have only those exe and not the source itself

There was no offical 1.0.0.1 as far I can remember, only those "nightly builds". ..... and sorry I have only those exe and not the source itself

You are right, but It can be nightly builds source code, just to let people know

i'm accepting debug EXE builds too

Is there a  reason why you want that version? I have compiled x64 builds, if you wants them I can upload them

fbneo1.0.0.1.txt6.4K3 downloads

Is there a  reason why you want that version? I have compiled x64 builds, if you wants them I can upload them

Thanks for the reply

I have a few here, i just want to check some things, then add to my collection and i will do a proper fullset including the debug version.

But damn, there's a lot of builds in your list, i want them all if it's not too much trouble for you to upload, i'll verify here.

Just for curiosity, what are the oldest versions of FBA that you still have or none of them?

BTW, i still want 32bit normal/debug builds or source codes if someone could share, thanks!

https://mega.nz/folder/HZFlQALQ#7_j-rcBnkwRSgFsEEEjjLw

As I do compile it every day, yes there are some exe ;-)

for FBneo (not FBA) I think one of the oldest I have is 0.2.97.44r8588x32 (compiled myself). I downloaded before from EmuCR

For the source I think you can download 1.0.0.0 and if I remember it correct it is possible to update the local source to a specific version .....maybe someone has more experience in that, sorry can't help with it.

https://mega.nz/folder/HZFlQALQ#7_j-rcBnkwRSgFsEEEjjLw

As I do compile it every day, yes there are some exe ;-)

for FBneo (not FBA) I think one of the oldest I have is 0.2.97.44r8588x32 (compiled myself). I downloaded before from EmuCR

For the source I think you can download 1.0.0.0 and if I remember it correct it is possible to update the local source to a specific version .....maybe someone has more experience in that, sorry can't help with it.

Thanks for the files

Can you share this old 0.2.97.44 FBneo?

As for the 1.0.0.0 and 1.0.0.2, i downloaded the sources from github.

My oldest FBA is the 0.137a, followed by 0.138b, 2.30 and some others, i think it's pretty rare today

As for the last FBA is a normal build with 11780 sets, and a debug with 12050 sets, which i don't know the exactly "commit" of these versions.

both completed in the past year, it was hard to find some files, but i like the challenge :)

uploaded, keep in mind that I speak only for FBNEO and not FBA

uploaded, keep in mind that I speak only for FBNEO and not FBA

Yes, understood :)

it's an emulator treasure, thank you again for the help and patience

The files will be very useful for sure.