Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Off Topic

Facing Issues with Running Retro Games on RetroPie

Hello All,

I’m having while trying to run retro games on my RetroPie setup. I have been enjoying the classic games on my Raspberry Pi  but I have facing a problem that’s hindering my gaming experience.

My setup RetroPie Version number=5.0.1., Raspberry Pi Model=Raspberry Pi 4, Game Systems=Sega Genesis

Some of the games that I have added to my RetroPie setup are crashing upon startup. I receive an error message saying Failed to load game or  Error: Emulation failed.

For some games, even when they do start, they experience significant lag and stuttering, making them unplayable.

I am facing Configuration Issues; I have checked the game and emulator configurations but have not been able to resolve the performance and crashing issues.

Also i have Verified that the ROM files are not corrupted and are compatible with the emulators I am using. Reviewed and adjusted emulator settings to optimize performance based on recommendations from RetroPie documentation and forums. I have checked logs for error messages and warnings but did not find specific details that would point to the root cause of the issues.

Also i have go through from this website:  https://www.retroroms.info/forum/topic/Help-to-try-to-rollback-my-littlewhat-is-oracle-integration-cloudcollection.htm but still facing issu.embarassed

I am not sure if these problems are related to the ROM files, emulator configurations or something else. 

Thank you in advance for your helplaughing

Looks like a hardware issue. Check the specs against what MAMEDev site says.

Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Off Topic