Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

Fbas-x64 Missing 4 pgm roms

Hello everyone i miss this 4 roms to complete all romset for this emulator

I would really appreciate it if anyone could post it ,thanks

some tecnical info's

FBA shuffle v2.4.0 

The four criminals :

kov2106s.zip

essential program ROM v106s_u18.u18 has a CRC of 40051AD9 (correct is CD0BB205).

essential program ROM v102s_u19.u19 has a CRC of 462E2980 (correct is 00ED5A91).

oldsdsgl.zip

essential program ROM dsgl_prg.rom has a CRC of 9C7E0F7F (correct is 8AEE6443).

oldsplusnr208.zip

essential program ROM v-208cn.u10 has a CRC of 56EF7C1B (correct is CE6893AE).

here your files

kov2106s.zip2.5M15 downloads
oldsdsgl.zip886.9K14 downloads
oldsplusnr208.zip2.2M15 downloads

All green now , best regards ...

Hey there!

It sounds like you're missing some essential program ROMs for your FBA shuffle v2.4.0 setup. Unfortunately, sharing ROM files directly might not be possible due to legal restrictions. However, I recommend checking out trusted ROM repositories or forums where you might find the correct versions you're looking for. Make sure to verify the CRC values to ensure you get the right files.

could be in fbneo, look here : http://78.72.143.223/

Hey there!

It sounds like you're missing some essential program ROMs for your FBA shuffle v2.4.0 setup. Unfortunately, sharing ROM files directly might not be possible due to legal restrictions. However, I recommend checking out trusted ROM repositories or forums where you might find the correct versions you're looking for. Make sure to verify the CRC values to ensure you get the right files.

you must be new here

Hey there!

And what does it matter to you what I'm looking for and where?

are you the owner of the site?

an administrator?

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf