Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

Help to try to rollback my little 0.229 collection

i am trying to downgrade or rollback my little 0.229 collection to a old version of mame.

It's a mame version specifically developed to improve emulation performace of mame on Raspberry Board running retropie..... it's say it's based on version 0.61 but i thinks it's better to consider this version like a plus version or whatever an unofficial version.

After some search over internet and after need to executed scanner and rebuilder of clrmamepro apparently i have obtain a good result.......... now after a scanner i obtain only a roms have missing component.

It's harddrivin.zip.

The "Set Information" obtain this on his final log:

Hard Drivin' [folder: harddriv - size: 1mb]
missing rom: hd_200.r [size: 65536] [CRC32: a42a2c69]
missing rom: hd_210.r [size: 65536] [CRC32: 358995b5]

After some search on internet i know the last version of roms contain two this files it's the 0.76.

When it's 0.76u1 has been released the entire structure of file it's completely changed.

On the rollback section there's already present so many version of this zip files but after i try to look inside this two files it's missing.

I can also found over internet some other information about this two files........ here:

[code]

h**p://adb.arcadeitalia.net/dettaglio_mame.php?game_name=harddriv

[/code]

If you scroll down you can see at version 0.76 (or older than before 0.76u1) the dump status of this two files it's good.....

It's someone can help to found this two file for complete all my downgrade/rollback procedure ?

Those roms are still in Mame 0.229.

https://bda.retroroms.info:82/downloads/mame/currentroms/harddriv3.zip

Those roms are still in Mame 0.229.

https://bda.retroroms.info:82/downloads/mame/currentroms/harddriv3.zip

Oh.... because clrmamepro has never found it when i try to use the built-in rebuilder ?

Otherwise i put on zip manually :) And now it's works ( or better on retropie whit a gamepad or a arcade stick it's unplayable but I am a completist :) )

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf