Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Off Topic

Mame download

Hello friends,

Is it possible to download the Mame 0.270 all in once or do i have to do it manually one by one?

thx alot

Hello friends,

Is it possible to download the Mame 0.270 all in once or do i have to do it manually one by one?

thx alot

https://pleasuredome.github.io/pleasuredome/mame/index.html

MAME ROMs (bios-devices)

MAME ROMs

Doesnt work cause Internet Archives is down 

What have pleasuredome to do with internet archive?

Since its a magnet you may need to turn on DHT, and the larger collections take a bit longer to get its metadata.

archive.org is a tracker, but the other tracker is currently working and has seeds so it should be working.

Capture.PNG3.9K8 views

The newest CHDs available there (0.268) don't seem to work with MAME 0.270.  I tested one from here and it did.  Unfortunately it seems you have to download them 1 at a time.

The .268 chd's are all of the newest chd's that there are. None have been added since so those are the newest complete set.

Do you have the correct roms and the chd for the set that's not working?

Also remember that not all of them work either...

Unless the files on archive are corrupt from the attacks I would think they should be fine. Did you audit them?

GL!

If that's the case then they must be corrupt because as soon as I replaced one with a copy from here it worked.  I'm still new to MAME.  I don't know how to audit them.  Is there an application you could recommend.

ClearMAMEPro.  Roman is in the process of rewriting it but the new one is pretty far along. It's easy to use and fast.

You can get both here, try them out and see what you think. 

https://mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro/

How does the "new" clrmamepro compare with RomVault? Is it as easily setup as RV, or the dats compatible with one another? I only used clrmamepro to create dats and everything else, RV seems to be better. Other than RomCenter, I believe most gui rom managers of the past decade or so are no more.

Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Off Topic