Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

Teknoparrot games - part 14001

Awesome! Thanks very much!

Current uploading the ROM's to Here.

Current uploading the ROM's to Here.

Found that my uploads to Internet Archive had stopped. A e-mail from the Internet Archive stated that access to my uploads had been block due to a upload file contain viruses.

The file was 'Space Invaders (2012) [Taito NESiCAxLive] [TP].7z' also within the e-mail was a link to an online virus checker site 'www.virustotal.com' I try recompressing the file using several different compression types and this site always found the same viruses.

The only way if would pass was if I was to password protect the file.

I do not know if this is a false positive or the original hard disk dump was infected.

I could add password the files, then write an batch file to remove the passwords. 

I would appreciate any comments on this idea or a solution to the problem.

Hi deafadog,

Even Win11 has complained about viruses, and tried deleting *.ini files, which are just simple text files. It also tried deleting "Android" viruses. These games has ridiculously large number of files and makes these games terribly difficult to handle. I suspect as these games "age", they will be properly dumped and packaged in and "emulated" from ZSTD compressed CHDs, LZMA CHDs are brutally slow to compress and EVEN more time consuming to decompress, compared to zlib or zstd. Even MAME appears to be adding zstd and "abandoning" lzma as it is just not worth what little gain it has over zstd.

In the old days, false positives were handled by password protecting the offending file and putting the password in the file names. Not sure if archive.org allows encrypted files. If archive.org complains about a single offending file within a large archive, then just delete it.

If your set is "Complete" just convert it to CHDs, as many of these games were CHDs originally, and we'll use chdman to extract it and ROMVault build it or may just decide to keep it as CHDs. It'll save alot of HDD thrashing or SSD wear and tear. :-)

Thanks for the effort.

Found that my uploads to Internet Archive had stopped. A e-mail from the Internet Archive stated that access to my uploads had been block due to a upload file contain viruses.

The file was 'Space Invaders (2012) [Taito NESiCAxLive] [TP].7z' also within the e-mail was a link to an online virus checker site 'www.virustotal.com' I try recompressing the file using several different compression types and this site always found the same viruses.

The only way if would pass was if I was to password protect the file.

I do not know if this is a false positive or the original hard disk dump was infected.

I could add password the files, then write an batch file to remove the passwords. 

I would appreciate any comments on this idea or a solution to the problem.

There's no way of maybe you sharing it on a seedbox or something of that sort, i'd love to share the collection myself once i grab it.

Loggan08 Thanks for the reply.

I never used a seed box.

If you want to share the files on your server is there a way, I could arrange to send you, a hard drive containing the files.

Loggan08 Thanks for the reply.

I never used a seed box.

If you want to share the files on your server is there a way, I could arrange to send you, a hard drive containing the files.

absolutely, although it would probably be cheaper to get a premium mega.nz account for a month.

Depending on size of the collection, this could be something : Storage (hetzner.com)

If that is the only file giving problems, just leave it out and make a separate link to just that file somewhere else.

If that is the only file giving problems, just leave it out and make a separate link to just that file somewhere else.

@jomarieann I checked and the are all A001 frown

Also this one:Tekken 7 - Fated Retribution Round 2 v1.06 (2016) (E02) USA English [OVERWRITE JAP VERSION].zip does not work, I tried the binaries you send. It boots for 4 seconds and then I can see it is A00 NOT E02.

This one without the patch: Tekken 7 - Fated Retribution Round 2 v1.08 (2016) (A00) Japan.zip also does not work. Boots for 4 seconds and then I can see it is A00.

I have different versions of Tekken 7 Vanilla Edition, I checked the .exe of those with winhex and it showed differences I'm gonna check them again.

TE7100-1-NA-MPRO-a01
TE7100-3-NA-MPRO-### this one crashes

Just finished d/l & fixing with all the archive.org files, am still missing these... thx

Thanks TP2022

I need an updated Tekken 7 (E02) if someone can upload it maybe we fix this updated bcoz (A00) is not completed yet and need more 5 more character 

if there someone has updated please let me know so we can work it out

Just finished d/l & fixing with all the archive.org files, am still missing these... thx

https://workupload.com/archive/fdnt3T7gbz

https://workupload.com/archive/fdnt3T7gbz

Thank You! 

Here is an Update for Tekken 7 round 2 for yori

Tekken 7 - Fated Retribution Round 2 v1.08 (2016) (A00) Japan.zip (View Contents)

Extract this file after you download this at

https://archive.org/download/Yori-Arcade-Arcade_Games_-_Namco_System_ES3-RomVault

Then download this crack of file

Tekken 7 - Fated Retribution Round 2 v1.06 (2016) (E02) USA English [OVERWRITE JAP VERSION].zip (View Contents)

Copy this crack to its tekkengame folder

after that download this file that i upload Tekkenr2.rar

extract to its tekkengame folder

then configure go to folder TekkenGame\Binaries\Win64

find jconfig then configure your controller

then run TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping-crk

ENJOY the GAME

I need Updated file for this if you have one let me know

Tekken 7 - Fated Retribution Round 2 v1.06 (2016) (E02) if you have this file pls let me know

NOt (A00)

Thanks

Tekken7R2.rar14.2M29 downloads

Does anyone have these new games 

Bug Busters

Injustice Arcade

HyperSports Remake

Thank you 

bug buster and hyper sport in my site

Is there a trick to searching on your site? Nothing comes up in search, and I don't understand how to navigate the download tree. 

bug buster and hyper sport in my site

@virus-man

Great work from @virusman to preserve those games cool

Also check this page, it gets updated frequently: TeknoparrotFullGames

For the complete list of games check the attached pdf document.:

Those 3 games you asked for are there.

You have to download them individually because the torrent is not updated.

You can use JDownloader and/or XDM to speed up your downloads.

TPG.pdf73.6K9 downloads

So a little misstake from me did not read it correct, but Daemon Bride - Additional Gain, Bug Busters and Hyper Sports are the new additions, I did NOT see Injustice Arcade there.

There is an Injustice version here, but it's an iso image and I'm not sure how to use that in TP, maybe just extract the contents?

Arcade Games

That’s the wrong version. 1.74 is the correct version 

Can anyone share a dump of Tekken 7 - Fated Retribution Round 2  v4.20?

Can anyone share a dump of Tekken 7 - Fated Retribution Round 2  v4.20?

Either v4.10 or v4.20 would be fine. See attachments.

4.20.png482.9K15 views
4.10.png507.1K10 views

Injustice already in my site

new dat (2024-05-09)
https://workupload.com/file/MMUbuCr9dkc

Does the readme in the DAT get regularly posted somewhere?

Injustice is also here now:

https://archive.org/download/TeknoparrotFullGames

Anyone knows how can I fix this error? see screenshot: it somehow can't find the Lumen plugin for unreal and won't start. Tekken7

new DAT: (2024-05-17)

https://workupload.com/file/XrrZPDbgCqn

New DAT: 2024-05-18

https://workupload.com/file/cpT6Ag7reQK

New archive coming up: TP Archives

i am searching for Rconfig 1.1

thank

@happyface here

TP2022 thank . but i am looking for is Rconfig not Jconfig for those sega games

Edit. sorry i saw Rconfig also in there.

I heard about the patreon in namco system 357 for TEKKEN 6 BR

ANyone here have a dongle serial for TEKKEN 6 BR....

Thanks if one of you have sharing...

Here some of Keys in Namco System 357

namco system key.jpg909.5K26 views

I heard about the patreon in namco system 357 for TEKKEN 6 BR

ANyone here have a dongle serial for TEKKEN 6 BR....

Thanks if one of you have sharing...

Here some of Keys in Namco System 357

where you been? all this stuff is out working good and has been ...lol

T6 and T6BR are the only ones I can't get to run, probably a bad dump or my stupidity ... sealed

All we need is dongle key for this T6 and T6BR

This Rom is a holy ground for years

ReverseAffect i am only sharing 

I was looking for this key in T6 and T6BR

laughing

I finally completed the upload of "TeknoParrot Collection (2024-04-26_RomVault)" to the Internet Archive links are below.

Part One (# - m)

Part Two (n - z)

Thanks to everyone who contribute to me having a complete collection. Thanks to SimonF who came up with the suggestion of storing the files as CHDs.

I have included the instructions on how to convert the CHD files to 7z files, also I have written a batch file to automate the process which is stored within the collection. 

Tekken 6/BR (Unpatched) https://mega.nz/folder/O1sAFIab#UCjsoBkJsTvp-89jETdmGA

Tekken 6 BR dongle patched https://mega.nz/folder/2XB0WTxb#pvxSdl8OXE670TN5Y7Z0QA

As you can see we have only Tekken 6 br dongle image.
Someone who is master of dongle emulation can do this for us to identfy the dongle vid and pid keys and serials just like the others
we can play this wonderfull game.

I finally completed the upload of "TeknoParrot Collection (2024-04-26_RomVault)" to the Internet Archive links are below.

Part One (# - m)

Part Two (n - z)

Thanks to everyone who contribute to me having a complete collection. Thanks to SimonF who came up with the suggestion of storing the files as CHDs.

I have included the instructions on how to convert the CHD files to 7z files, also I have written a batch file to automate the process which is stored within the collection. 

Thanks a lot for uploading your finished collection,

It's great to have it and I'm using it to finish my own collection, without the need of asking for fixes :)

I've noticed there is a game missing though

"Chaos Code -  New Sign of Catastrophe v2.11" is not uploaded

I suposse you forgot to add it. With such a big collection it's totally normal, I think

So please, can you upload it? It's one of the ones I'm missing :)

Thanks in advance and thanks again for your upload

Could anyone share a link to The Rumble Fish 2 for teknoparrot?

The one from archive.org is outdated and not supported anymore by the latest teknoparrot build

Could anyone share a link to The Rumble Fish 2 for teknoparrot?

The one from archive.org is outdated and not supported anymore by the latest teknoparrot build

https://qiwi.gg/file/wBjJ5615-RumbleFish2V-Ms

work in my computer and i have the last version of TP

TeknoParrot Collection (2024-05-28_RomVault) DAT

https://workupload.com/file/Cfx9TdnREuT

For Pengo Online, any suggestion for getting past the AIME screen. For other TP apm3 games, putting my apm3 in game settings lets me continue past AIME screen.

Part One (# - m)

Part Two (n - z)

Thanks a lot for uploading your finished collection,

It's great to have it and I'm using it to finish my own collection, without the need of asking for fixes :)

I've noticed there is a game missing though

"Chaos Code -  New Sign of Catastrophe v2.11" is not uploaded

I suposse you forgot to add it. With such a big collection it's totally normal, I think

So please, can you upload it? It's one of the ones I'm missing :)

Thanks in advance and thanks again for your upload

The game "Chaos Code -  New Sign of Catastrophe v2.11" was not upload at the time due to the set I upload was for the release date of 2024-04-26. The collection was complete for the releases up to that date.

The file was add in the release date of 204-05-18,, this is reason why it was not upload.

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf