Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Off Topic

VirusMan, Please come in

Excuse me, I only found out after reading the previous posts on the forum that this website was created by you( http://teknoparrot.link.free.fr/ )Thank you very much for your selfless sharing. But some of the game links inside have expired, and some even though there are links, errors may occur during downloading and cannot be downloaded. (Please refer to the attachment),Can you fix them? thanks

The game is as follows:

The Act  、 Ring Riders  、 SpongeBob SquarePants: Bikini Bottom Bowling  、 Street Fighter V Arcade V3.53 、  Street Fighter V Arcade V4.12 、  Nirin 、   Infinity Blade FX  、 Ultimate Artic Thunder  、   elevatoraction DP 、   Tank Tank Tank  、  Target Terror Gold 、  Mobile Suits Gundam - Bonds of the Battlefield   、   Mobile Suits Gundam - Extreme VS. 2   、   Mobile Suits Gundam - Extreme VS. 2 XBoost final

I hope you can seelaughing

Excuse me, I only found out after reading the previous posts on the forum that this website was created by you( http://teknoparrot.link.free.fr/ )Thank you very much for your selfless sharing. But some of the game links inside have expired, and some even though there are links, errors may occur during downloading and cannot be downloaded. (Please refer to the attachment),Can you fix them? thanks

The game is as follows:

The Act  、 Ring Riders  、 SpongeBob SquarePants: Bikini Bottom Bowling  、 Street Fighter V Arcade V3.53 、  Street Fighter V Arcade V4.12 、  Nirin 、   Infinity Blade FX  、 Ultimate Artic Thunder  、   elevatoraction DP 、   Tank Tank Tank  、  Target Terror Gold 、  Mobile Suits Gundam - Bonds of the Battlefield   、   Mobile Suits Gundam - Extreme VS. 2   、   Mobile Suits Gundam - Extreme VS. 2 XBoost final

i reup this games in my site

The game is as follows:

I just tried downloading and it's really great. Thank you very much

The game is as follows:

They can all be downloaded now. Thank you again for your help

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown also not working

@

There are a lot of links in Singe 2.0 that are not working anymore. By the way, thank you very much for what you do. Your work is very much appreciated!

Nevermind Singe 2 games, we need Hypseus games - thank you.

https://uptobox.com/1e6mtrqm9v7k

VirusMan, if you see this post, would you by any chance be able to re-upload Gunsligner Stratos 3? I found an old link [that's dead] on an older post of yours and was wondering if you were able to re-upload it since i haven't found it anywhere else on the internet

https://uptobox.com/1e6mtrqm9v7k

VirusMan, if you see this post, would you by any chance be able to re-upload Gunslinger Stratos found an old link [that's dead] on an older post of yours and was wondering if you were able to re-upload it since i haven't found it anywhere else on the internet

*spelled Gunslinger wrong

Hello everyone, It seems like there are several requests for re-uploading expired or broken game links. VirusMan, if you could update these, it would be greatly appreciated by many.

Appriciation for your hard work and dedication to maintaining this site!

Thanks in advance.

i show for reupload all game 

Hello everyone, It seems like there are several requests for re-uploading expired or broken game links. VirusMan, if you could update these, it would be greatly appreciated by many.

Thanks in advance.

all link a reuploader today

Thanks in advance.

Thank you! But, some of the links for Singe 2.0 are still broken:  Badlands,  Space Pirates,  Triad Stone.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you! But, some of the links for Singe 2.0 are still broken:  Badlands,  Space Pirates,  Triad Stone.

For badland i dont have this game sorry , and i fix tspace pirates and triad stone

Thanks mate, you're the best!

Thanks in advance.

Where can i find Gunslinger Stratos 3 on your site now that the games have been reuploaded? I'm having trouble finding it. (thanks in advance)

Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Off Topic